*The 2019 Edition of This Event Has Now Run. Thanks To All The Participants!*
Advancing Modeling & Techniques for Improved Reliability & Effectiveness
Having now ran for the 9th year, Reserves Estimation Unconventionals brought together reservoir engineers and corporates reserves managers to benchmark approaches to estimates, forecasting and SEC reporting. This remains the only event focused specifically on reserves estimation for unconventionals and brings together genuine thought-leaders in the field.
Showcasing new techniques, updated models and new insights, REU 2019 was a unique opportunity to learn how other Operators are managing and continually improving their estimation workflows.
2019 Conference Highlights
1. Hear case studies from leading operators across different plays – showcasing workflows and techniques
2. Integrate the latest technical developments and research into their practice and workflows
3. Benchmark approaches to the challenges they face at Q&A discussions and networking sessions
4. Learn techniques to avoid over-estimation and improve the reliability of well-productivity estimates with Dr John Lee’s workshop
5. Improve workflow efficiency by implementing advanced data analytics technology such as big data and machine learning
"Topics discussed and networking during REU are incredible and I have not seen anything similar at any other conferences."
Reservoir Engineer, Schlumberger
“Given that this conference was not organized by one of the technical professional organizations… It turned out to be even better than I had hoped”
VP Engineering, Resource Energy
"Conference was very well organized and to the point. Looking forward to next year’s conference. Keep up the great work!"
Reservoir Engineer, New Century Exploration